Sep 4, 2011

diy idea | Flash Card Lampshade

Since I'm still on my lampshade kick I thougth I would share another easy to make lampshade idea. Didn't take step by step pics as usual but I'm sure you can get the idea.

You will need:
1 Round or drum type shape Lampshade
24 (or so) flash cards
24 (or so) Mini Clothespins...can be found at larger Joann Fabrics stores or online here.

So you could be all technical about it and measure the spacing around your lampshade but that's not me so I simlpy started clipping around the base first and then around the top, alternating as I went to my taste.

And here she is...super easy!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I opened up my blogger browser and was surprised for a split second to see my lamp. I bought it from you last week and it is so cute in my living room. I love it! Hope to be browsing your shop again soon.

Katy said...

Too funny Amber! Your lamp is getting it's fifteen minutes of fame ;0) It is one of my favorites so I had to share! So glad to hear it is being loved in your home.

Blessings,
Katy