Apr 4, 2011

shop update | Grand Opening Weekend

It was such an amazing weekend that simply flew by! Speaking of flying...I was suprised at the variety of fun items that flew out of the store this weekend! Everything from candlesticks to coffee tables and everywhere in between.

My favorite part of the weekend? The loads of amazing customers that I met!!! I have never talked with so many warm, encouraging and kind people in such a short peroid of time. Saw some familiar faces and discovered some new friends.

So enough of my gushing and on to some pics. Here's a peek of the store before the weekend shoppers came through..









I am so blessed with all the family and friends who have given so much to help make this happen ...I believe I may be permanetley endebted too them!!!

Looking forward to the future...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks wonderful, Katy! Wish I could have been there - I can guarantee that a few things would have flown out the door with me, too. :)

Lisa's Creative Designs said...

YOur store is gorgeous! So many neat things!

Unknown said...

Way to go! I'll get there to see your beautiful store. My shopkeeper days are among some of my sweetest memories ;)
Deb @ Garden Party